No Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
• Wooden Spoon
Ingredients: (Optional Depending on Preference)
- Chocolate Chips
- Coconut Flakes
- Mini M&M’s
- Rice Crispy
- Dried Apple
- Flax Seeds
- Add the peanut butter into a large mixing bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of honey
- Add the oats and remaining ingredients you want to add. We added coconut flakes, mini chocolate chips and raisins.
- Then mix all other ingredients until blended.
- Roll into 20 (1-inch) balls, using about 2 Tbsp. for each
- Chill for 30 minutes