Virtual Learning Tips
Help kids organize their virtual learning environments (digital and physical)!
- Purchase containers or hanging supply holders for pencils, pens, markers, crayons, glue or scissors.
- Use different color notebooks for different subjects
- Divide the learning space into halves. One half is for computer driven learning and activities and the other half is for quiet activities such as reading or studying
- Make the most of digital apps! Help your child learn to schedule homework assignments on a digital calendar or tag important activities/assignments.
- Work with your child to discover easy ways to navigate learning tools.